- A recent study shows that your veggies may not be as healthful for you as your grandparents were. Read more at http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_17026.cfm. For another interesting related article check out http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_17106.cfm.
- There is some great work being done to change school lunch programs. Read more at http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_17093.cfm.
- This one I found disturbing. It highlights how open borders and free trade are really impacting our family farms negatively. http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_17071.cfm
- Here is a handy guide to help you sort out whether your household products contain 1, 4 Dioxane. http://www.organicconsumers.org/bodycare/ShoppersSafetyGuide.pdf.
- Here is a fun link from Mountain Rose Herbs demonstrating making herbal tea and decoctions. I am dying to purchase some of their cool tea accesories! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnCqJ26VPcE&feature=channel_page
Hope you are having a great weekend!