- Calendula Lotion and Calendula Ointment: This is a great natural healing lotion for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Bitecare Gel: Soothes and heals insect bites.
- Arnica Gel: Great for quick healing and relief from minor injuries and bruising. Also good for tired and sore muscles.
- Optique 1: Relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens or dust.
- Summer First Aid Kit: Contains Apis for insect bites; Arnica for minor injuries and bruises; and Nux Vomica for indigestion.
- Sportenine: This a great one for all of you athletes. It is a remedy designed to help with muscle fatigue and cramps after intense workouts. I love it!
- Allergy Care Kit: For all you allergy sufferers, this kit contains Apis for itchy allergies; Galphimia for hay fever; and Histaminum for allergies in general.
- Sabadil: These tabs are also for relief of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, itchy nose, sneezing, runny nose, itchy yes and watery eyes.
- Easy Guide To Homeopathy With Therapeutic Index: I would also recommend having this pamphlet by Boiron around for reference. For only $1.50, it's very helpful when quickly searching for what to use.
Remember Homeopathy is a therapeutic method that uses natural substances in micro-doses to relieve symptoms. They stimulate your body to heal itself naturally without suppressing symptoms.
Leave me a comment in the comments section letting me know which homeopathic remedies are your favorites.
Hope you are all having a great week!