- Belladonna - helps the child who sleeps so deeply he cannot wake up.
- Causticum - helps the child who wets the bed in the first sleep and is worse in dry, clear weather.
- Equisetum - helps the child who had dreams or nightmares when urinating
- Kreosotum - helps the child who sleeps so deeply he cannot wake and often has dreams or nightmares involving fire or of being pursued.
- Pulsatilla - helps the child who is shy, sensitive, weepy and affectionate.
- Sepia - also helps the child who wets in their first sleep. This child generally loves vigorous exercise and dancing, and is sensitive to cold air.
Bach Flower Remedies for Night-Time Bed Wetting
- Chicory: due to lack of attention - reduces the child's dependence on the parents at night.
- Crab Apple: helps overcome a feeling of uncleanliness. When a child is ashamed of his own weaknesses, it becomes harder for him to overcome them.
- Mimulus: alleviates the anxiety induced by anticipation.
- Pine: relieves guilt feelings
- Willow: due to contrariness, resentment, or bitterness
Any of the Bach flower remedies can be mixed and taken together. Use a combination of Bach flower remedies and homeopathics to suit your child's needs. You can find Bach flower remedies and homeopathics at your local health store. I also purchase a few homeopathics at 1800homeopathy.com.
For those of you going through this stage: Good Luck and remember "This too shall pass"!