- From Meatless Monday here is an interesting recipe for Spicy Breakfast Burritos. It sounds really good.
- I love this post from Green and Clean Mom with 10 wonderful ideas for before school breakfasts.
- Kelly the Kitchen Kop has a great post on 10 healthy breakfast ideas. There are some great ideas here.
- Don't forget about our friends from Whole Foods. They have some great ideas for breakfast like this post.
- Check out these posts from Living A Whole Life: Almond Crunch Granola, Almost Wheat Pancakes, Green Smoothies, and Green Smoothies Part II.
- Here are some yummy and different ones from a blog called Nourished Kitchen. She includes frozen bananas with walnuts and coconuts, honey custard, creme fraiche with fresh veggies and raw milk cheese with sliced apples and pears.
- Here's a wonderful post with tons of snack ideas from Kelly the Kitchen Kop. I'm trying the Honey Oats very soon!
- Here's another great post from Whole Foods on great snack ideas.
- Here is a post from Healthy and Green on the Cheap with more wonderful ideas.
- Don't forget these great posts from Living a Whole Life: Healthy Snacks, Healthy Banana Bread Recipe, Homemade Granola Bars, Summer Time Snacks, and Raw Chocolate Mousse.
Packed School Lunches
- Kelly the Kitchen Kop has some great ideas for school lunches in this post.
- Here's a great post from Whole Foods with tons of great ideas for packing lunches. Check this one out too!
So this weekend, armed with copies of these posts, I'm making a master list of breakfasts, snacks and lunches. I'm going to post my list on the refrigerator and use it when I make out my grocery list. I'm going to tackle this year with lots of fresh, delicious ideas and not resort to convenient or processed foods to get through the busy times.